Monday, June 21, 2004

Jump Ball!

My weekend included two afternoons spent in my sand chair at the beach, swimming in the bay, long barefoot walks in the sand, sleeping in on Saturday, a couple of cat-naps, comfort food, watching some golf and comedy on TV and lots of reading. Boyfriend had most of the laundry done by the time I got up on Saturday, and no housework was even attempted. Still having super-crazy dreams, but that's okay. Clearly there's some stuff that needs to be 'processed' and worked out and if my subconscious feels like doing some of that in the dream state, so be it. All in all, the kick-back kind of two days I needed to regroup after a stressful couple of weeks.

I feel like I was able to get closer to the center-line. Question is, who's gonna control the tip as the week starts off?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home