Eye Am
Even though I must go to the DOJ (Dreaded Office Job) today +++ (maybe I'll change that moniker to help me get through the duration of it...from now on, it shall be known as the PFOM 'Paycheck that's Fueling Our Move') +++ I've decided (and this should be easier than it would be on a 'normal' workday since the employer is off-island) that I will focus today less on DO'ing and more on BE'ing.
To that end, let's begin the morning by making an 'EYE AM' list. (Screw how others see us, how do we see ourselves?) Here's mine. In this moment, I am a...(in no particular order)...
lover
mate
soulmate
friend
acquaintance
auntie
daughter
sister
writer
producer
organizer extraodinaire
logistical whiz
creator
idea generator
dancer
reader
beach lover
walker
music lover
truth seeker
traveler
beader
blogger
cousin
niece
collage maker
teacher
child lover
dreamer
Who are you?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home