Tuesday, June 15, 2004

resist(ance)

The sticky situation I find myself in the thick of got a helluva lot stickier today. Unbelievably sticky. At first I was feeling quite stressed out by it...then I began to feel, well, sort of relieved.

** You know that feeling when you're ready to pop a big ol' zit on your face (and don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!) and you know it might hurt momentarily, but it's gonna feel so much better to relieve the pressure? Like that. **

Later, I began to feel a powerful desire to let go. So much so, that I could almost feel it lift. (Whatever 'it' means.)

I must remind myself that it's important to pick my battles...and even more important to pick the people I choose to populate my world.

Gee, look, my forehead's bleeding...must be from ramming it into that brick wall again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home