Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Inside the Temple

Walking through the supermarket last night I suddenly wondered, "What do other people feel inside their bodies?" I have to admit that I have these thoughts rather more frequently than I'd like to admit. In the least likely circumstance, I'll suddenly become acutely aware of inhabiting my body...and then wonder if others feel that way, too. Do you ever get that sparkly jolt that hits you where you realize you've suddenly slipped from 'doing' over to 'being'...and as a result you're suddenly keenly aware of your physical self and how it feels to be inside of it? Or is that just me? :) And I'm not talking about at obvious times like during meditation or bodywork or something. I mean when you're just going about your day-to-day life and then...ZAP!...oh, wow, I'm INSIDE MY BODY. I wonder if other people feel the same way inside theirs?

Does anyone have the remotest idea what I'm talking about? (Because I'm not sure myself.) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home