Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On...

I've been finding myself lately bouncing my right knee up and down as I sit at the computer. What's really freaking me out about it is that the attorney in our office does that obsessively...so of course we mock her behind her back. (She does it to such an extreme degree that my friend who does a lot of real estate closings with her tells me that often when they're in a conference room somewhere the entire table will shake because the attorney will rest her leg against one of the table legs and then start bouncing it in the most vigorous way.) And now I'm doing it! (Karma.) Granted, I've been taking an elixir that's given me a LOT more energy (and no it's not laced with caffeine)--I just feel good on it. And I am awfully revved up thinking about all there is to do in order for us to have a great move next year. So I suppose it's just nervous energy. But every time I becone aware of doing it (either at home or at work) I immediately snap back in time to a behaviorial psychology class when I was 19 when the professor pointed to a young man bouncing his knee and announced that it was a suppressed form of masturbation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home